Green Industry Resources
Many of our industry partners and peers have compiled their own resource centers, and information available to everyone through this tough time. Please see the links below for information from the Green Industry.
· NLAE Interactive Map (US/Canada map on which COVID-19 mandates may be found by state/province; Each state/province will have whether or not the "Big 4" - Nursery, Greenhouse, Garden Centers, Landscape - are "open", "closed", or "restricted" and the accompanying links and documentation)
· Landscape Industry Guidance (Published March 30th: Guidance on policies to have in place within landscape companies)
Local health office contact information by county:
Businesses are encouraged to coordinate with local health officials so timely and accurate information can guide appropriate responses. Local conditions will influence the decisions that public health officials make regarding community-level strategies. You will find Montana County Health Department contacts at this link: https://www.naccho.org/membership/lhd-directory?searchType=standard&lhd-state=MT#card-filter
The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses.
Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
· For a top-line overview of the program CLICK HERE
· If you’re a lender, more information can be found HERE
· If you’re a borrower, more information can be found HERE
· The application for borrowers can be found HERE
US Department of the Treasury
The Paycheck Protection Program is providing small businesses with the resources they need to maintain their payroll, hire back employees who may have been laid off, and cover applicable overhead.https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/assistance-for-small-businesses