Board Member and Committee Member Nomination Process
- Nomination forms are sent out in September by mail to all members, and available anytime on the website. The deadline for nominations is annually on October 15th, but nominations are accepted throughout the year.
- Candidates are contacted by the past president to gauge interest and ability to serve.
- Candidates attend the December MNLA Board of Directors’ meeting.
- Candidate information is published in the Expo Program, and Annual Membership Meeting packet.
- Voting occurs via electronic balloting and/or mail prior to, or at, the Annual Membership Meeting.
Criteria for serving on the Board
Click here to download Board/Committee Nomination Form
- Candidate must be a voting member in good standing.
- Board members are permitted to miss 3 board meetings per year and one face to face meeting
- Must attend Fall Tour and annual Montana Green Expo
- For positions other than Secretary, Committee Chairs, and Member-at-Large which have 2-year commitments, candidates must be willing to make a 5-year commitment to service on the Board
Please return to the MNLA office by November 15th.