President Forde called the June meeting to order at 7AM with Caroline Wallace, Steve Lehenbauer, Matt Watts, Darin Sabers, Kristi Browning, Sandy Perrin, Gina Albaugh, Jyl Story, Layla Dunlap, Sue Clark and Beth Eiring attending.
- The Finance Report was discussed and March minutes were accepted.
- Layla Dunlap gave the Montana Department of Ag Report, Japanese Beetle traps have been placed around Billings and nursery inspections have started. Sue Clark gave the Conservation Seedling Nursery Report.
- Sue reported there will be a small business adaptability grant available at covidreliefmt.org, that members may apply for.
- Gina reported that they had transferred most of the ED correspondence and files to her office
- Caroline led the discussion on Governance Committees report on follow up on the reporting guidelines for recipients of the Community Beautification Fund. Discussion followed on the questions that will be in the survey to members about the experiences they have had during covid pandemic.
- Matt gave a summary of the fall tour line up.
- Steve led the Billings Chapter update and Golf Tournament schedule for August 13th.
- The board reviewed the current Expo speaker lineup. There are several people wanting to take the CPP exam at Fall Tour and Glacier Nursery has agreed to host it and provide plant material.
- The board thanked Jyl for her wonderful service as the Executive Director for the last eight years as she will be done at the end of the month.